Sunday, January 03, 2010

bleh...... oh - WARNING - this is age restricted... :)

Geez - slump time again....

Not gonna bore you all to death with my slump days...

Just wanna tell you NEVER EVA move to a foreign country where you have a rely on sponsorship for work visa's to start up a new business... JUST - DONT - DO - IT!!! :)
And dont EVER do it if your Hubby dont handle stress well... FUCK IT - we are living in a muslim state for crying in a bucket - the amount of times we have screamed I'm divorcing you at each other - by this time I am sure we are actually legally divorced.... ROFL...

Anyways you know how you end up having certain songs you play over and over and over again - cause they just really touch the mood you are in, and every lyric pulls at your heart stings and you wanna shout - STOP SINGING ABOUT ME...

Well - I have a song for this phase in my life right now - Eminem - Beautiful

I will try and link the youtube page -> here <- its the lyrics up until roughly 2 minutes - I can listen to them over and over and over...

They touch me...

dont click on it - if you think Eminem is a tad rude... LOL

Lets see if I can find the lyrics and copy and paste them - then you can sing along hey???

DAMN IT - Cant find one that I can copy and paste from... Wont even let me print it... LOL

Here goes - its a re-type - so excuse any spelling mistakes

Lately I've been hard to reach
I've been too long on my own
Everyone has their private world
Where they can be alone

Are you calling me?
Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me?
I'm reaching out for you

I'm just so fucken depressed
I just cant get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump
But I need something to pull me out this dump

I took my bruises, took my lumps
Fell down and got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up
and in order for me to pick the mic back up


then the rest - obviously dont relate - but the Chorus does... :D

Dont let 'em say you aint beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you
Dont let 'em say you aint beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you


So anyways thats my bitch for the day - sorry it wasn't more interesting... but I had to get that of my chest... :D

Anyways till next time
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment