Saturday, May 07, 2011

Yeah, I'll get right on that....




Indeed - I hide in shame... this is disgusting... Have I really been this lazy??
Oh I have loads of excuses as to why I haven't blogged for a while - but lets not go into them now :) Dont want to bore you straight of the bat... :)



I'm ashamed to admit I had to post myself a comment this evening just so I could figure out where the sign in page was... that's pathetic... I know.... I had also been considering just abandoning this blog and starting afresh... but I couldn't do that.... I like my little kitty picture ;)


What I will say is I have my own laptop again now - so in theory I should get more internet time to be able to start blogging again......






................ soon, promise :)

Now all I need to do is find something interesting to blog about...

anyways, till next time...
Let me know if you have any interesting topics... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment