Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wonder if I would qualify to work here???

Was driving down the road the other day when I spotted this....

Besides the fact that I nearly slammed into the car next to me because I was laughing so hard I couldn't control the steering wheel, do you know how many times I had to circle around to get this picture???? Seriously every time I go passed this Office Block I get a major case of the giggles....

Wonder if I would qualify for a job???? I am a mother after all! :)




Seriously??? They named their law firm THAT???

Anyways till next time - I'll let you know if I get a job there... ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping in guys! :) nice to have readers I dont have to pay! :)

    AZ - I'm terrible with road names - but here's a stab at directions... from Shatti side of the SQ Freeway to get to the Zakher Mall road you would go over a bridge - going over this bridge you see this building in front of you on the right hand side... :) hope you know where I am talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found, thanks :-)

    It's too funny to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are right up there with Spain's Bum crisps and Saudi's Naf financial services.

    ReplyDelete