Erg, I woke up in a I hate the world kinda mood today and I cant get it out of my system - so I have decided to create a list of things I hate - hopefully this will help me to get over myself...
- waking up in a I hate everything mood
- dust - it procreates and triples every time you clean
- the size of my floor surface in this place
- that my washing machine is broken (again)
- that I still havent unpacked
- that I still dont have a kitchen
- that people some times dont catch my sense of humour - its not my fault its a British humour mixed in with a South African humour for good measure.
- the fact that we have put our live and soul into this freaken company - and its not working out yet
- the fact that we have left some unfinished "business" back in RSA and its all going to pot and I seriously doubt it will ever be rectified
- the fact that there are no decent sweets here - oh my life for a Rowntree's fruit gum, and son dear is constantly talking about Jelly Tots... bless him
- the fact that I dont have my own car
- the T-Junction at the end of the road - it links up to a main road - and to cut a long story short it must be the worst T-Junction I have ever had the pleasure to try and cross
- that the drivers here in Oman who are totally inconsiderate of anyone else on the freaken road
- that I have to go outside for a smoke
(having just gotten back from a smoke break and a deep breath)...
- that its overcast (wonder if that means rain in this place... rofl)
- that I eat too much when I'm in these moods
- that I'm over weight
- that I have a low sense of self esteem
- that I think the whole world hates me
- that I have just finished a whole packet of Timtams by myself... (oh the horror!)
- that my husband irritates me today
- that my dog is following me around like a lost puppy... oh wait... he is a puppy..
- that there are no libraries in this place
- that I have no money of my own
- that I cant afford books - erg... okay that just depressed me further
Geez I could go on - but I think I'm depressing myself further and I dont want that... I only have a couple of packets of timtams... :)
I think I need to seriously go and get drunk... but then I would have to add a few further things on my hate list...
- that I dont know if they sell my favorite tipple here
- that I dont think I could afford it if I did !!
- that I dont have my drinking partners / wing men here
- that my wing men have completely ignored me since I left RSA ... what type of friends were they... :(
Anyway - hopefully tomorrow my mood will be better
and then I'll start on a list of things I love PROMISE